The 2018 Scholarship Application packet is now available.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETION:
- Complete the following forms as indicated. The forms may be completed electronically but must be returned to the guidance office in hard copy form. Electronic submissions are not accepted.
- Make sure application is signed by parent(s) and student.
- Applicant must have a grade point average of 2.5 or higher.
- Applicant must reside in the City of Two Rivers or Township of Two Rivers.
- The High School Guidance Department should verify the applicant’s eligibility and the counselor or authorized individual should place their signature on the bottom of the first page of the application form.
- Application deadline is March 30, 2018.
- Applications that are incomplete in any way or received after the deadline will be disqualified.
- Winners will be notified by mail within approximately four weeks of the deadline.